AP reports that Big Ben has more time to respond to the suit against him:
The lawyer for a woman suing quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for alleged sexual assault has given the two-time Super Bowl winner more time to respond to the lawsuit. Reno attorney Cal Dunlap says Roethlisberger’s attorneys now have until Aug. 21 to file their response. She’s seeking a minimum of $490,000 plus punitive damages.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on