The Steelers will travel to Dallas Sunday to wrap up their three-game road swing against the Dallas Cowboys in Jerry’s World, otherwise known as AT&T Stadium.
Dallas is in the midst of an awful season, as they sit at 2-6 entering action on Sunday, coming off a prime time loss to the Eagles on Sunday night football.
The Cowboys have lost their quarterback in Dak Prescott, and now they are without backup Andy Dalton, who was hit hard with a concussion a few weeks back, and now Dallas Morning News reporter David Moore says that Dalton is going on the Covid-19 list.
Sunday the Cowboys turned to Ben DiNucci, who went 21-for-40 for 180 yards and was sacked four times in the 23-9 loss.
DiNucci could play better given another week of practice, but as Moore points out, there’s another option on the roster in former Central Michigan quarterback Cooper Rush.
Not sure everyone should assume rookie Ben DiNucci will be handed his 2nd start in this game.
Cooper Rush has a better understanding of offense than any QB in the room at the moment.
Garrett Gilbert has been in the league off & on for 6 years. https://t.co/JrfavokEds
— David Moore (@DavidMooreDMN) November 3, 2020
Rush has been back and forth between the Cowboys and New York Giants, and was brought back to Dallas on October 30th and assigned to the team’s practice squad.
No matter who lines up under center, the Steelers are going to be massive favorites, but as of now the game is off the board until Dallas decides who plays at QB.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on