The Steelers will travel to Dallas Sunday to wrap up their three-game road swing against the Dallas Cowboys in Jerry’s World, otherwise known as AT&T Stadium.
Dallas is in the midst of an awful season, as they sit at 2-6 entering action on Sunday, coming off a prime time loss to the Eagles on Sunday night football.
The Cowboys have lost their quarterback in Dak Prescott, and now they are without backup Andy Dalton, who was hit hard with a concussion a few weeks back, and now Dallas Morning News reporter David Moore says that Dalton is going on the Covid-19 list.
Sunday the Cowboys turned to Ben DiNucci, who went 21-for-40 for 180 yards and was sacked four times in the 23-9 loss.
DiNucci could play better given another week of practice, but as Moore points out, there’s another option on the roster in former Central Michigan quarterback Cooper Rush.
Not sure everyone should assume rookie Ben DiNucci will be handed his 2nd start in this game.
Cooper Rush has a better understanding of offense than any QB in the room at the moment.
Garrett Gilbert has been in the league off & on for 6 years. https://t.co/JrfavokEds
— David Moore (@DavidMooreDMN) November 3, 2020
Rush has been back and forth between the Cowboys and New York Giants, and was brought back to Dallas on October 30th and assigned to the team’s practice squad.
No matter who lines up under center, the Steelers are going to be massive favorites, but as of now the game is off the board until Dallas decides who plays at QB.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on