The promise of a championship Steelers 2017 season kicks off Sunday in Cleveland, a place where for the most part since the Browns came back in 1999 have had great success.
Now, the Browns will look to try make this a rivalry again with an upset win over the Steelers, a team that needs to come in and take care of business as they usually do when they play the team from 90 miles away.
The Steelers had a ‘blah’ of a preseason, while the Browns went undefeated, and actually were so happy about it a local Cleveland company made a t-shirt celebrating the achievement.
First Energy Stadium in Cleveland should be like more Heinz Field as many Steelers fans will make their way to Cleveland for the game, giving the black and gold some momentum heading into this opener.
Here’s some keys to the game along with our first regular season prediction of the season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on