1. Make the Rookie QB Uncomfortable
The Browns are going with former Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer as their starter in Sunday’s opener, giving him a chance to add to the (very long) list of Browns QB failures since they came back in the league back in 1999.
The goal for the Steelers is to make sure they don’t let the rookie, who has shown some skills in the preseason, not get set up for success and give him time in the pocket.
Early different looks from Steelers linebackers as well as their secondary, and forcing some mistakes and making it yet another case where the Steelers pound a rookie QB.
Let’s not forget, they DID NOT do this last season against Carson Wentz and the Eagles, and by the time they left Philly they were taught a harsh lesson that rookies can play well and beat Super Bowl contenders.
They had better learned from their mistakes of last season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on