2. Ring the Bell Early
Yes, Le’Veon Bell is back, and that’s good news for the Steelers offense, which really didn’t do all that much in the preseason.
With Bell back and ready to go after a full week of practice, you can bet that the team and offense as a whole should look a lot more on sync than they did without him.
Bell is got something to prove, to the team, fans and himself after missing all four preseason games after not getting a long term deal done with the Steelers.
He thinks that he’s worth a LOT of money, and he’ll have this season to prove his worth as he’ll be free as a bird after this season. He’s always had big games against the Browns, and he’d love to get the offense off to a quick start Sunday in Cleveland.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on