2. Ring the Bell Early
Yes, Le’Veon Bell is back, and that’s good news for the Steelers offense, which really didn’t do all that much in the preseason.
With Bell back and ready to go after a full week of practice, you can bet that the team and offense as a whole should look a lot more on sync than they did without him.
Bell is got something to prove, to the team, fans and himself after missing all four preseason games after not getting a long term deal done with the Steelers.
He thinks that he’s worth a LOT of money, and he’ll have this season to prove his worth as he’ll be free as a bird after this season. He’s always had big games against the Browns, and he’d love to get the offense off to a quick start Sunday in Cleveland.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on