In somewhat of a shock, a report is out at NFL.com that Ben Roethlisberger may sit out the critical Ravens game on Sunday night:
Ben Roethlisberger, who suffered a concussion Sunday in Kansas City but was symptom free and able to practice all week, may opt to sit out Sunday night’s game against the Ravens, according to a league source. Roethlisberger was officially listed as questionable and widely expected to play, but informed coach Mike Tomlin today that he might sit out the game as a precaution, according to the source. Roethlisberger told his coach he fears taking another blow to the head so soon after being knocked from a game, and will make a final decision on his playing status on Saturday morning, before meetings, according to the source.
Despite this report, I can’t see Big Ben sitting, knowing how big of a game it is and how badly the Steelers need to get back on track after two straight losses.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on