Here at Steelers Gab, we try to get to know the enemy of who we are playing Sunday. So with that, we present 5 questions with RaidersGab.com editor Nipral Sihota.
1. Are the Raiders back? For the first time the team is playing with some attitude, and it seems to finally be paying off in wins.
The Raiders were back when they benched JaMarcus Russell last year. The team have played hard for Tom Cable, the challenge was no one believed they could win with Russell as their QB.
2. It’s been a revolving door at QB between Jason Campbell and Bruce Gradkowski…where does the position stand for the rest of the year in your eyes?
Jason Campbell will remain the QB for the remainder of the year IF he continues to find his WR’s. The reason he got benched earlier in the year was because he kept checking down to the RB’s, he’s now being more assertive.
3. Is Darren McFadden finally living up to the hype of being a first-round pick?
He’s leading the league in yards from scrimmage per game by 6 yards and is being discussed as an MVP even though he’s missed 2 game. Yeah, he’s living up the hype. Health will determine his career, when healthy, he is as explosive as Adrian Peterson.
4. What’s the biggest issue for the Raiders coming to Pittsburgh Sunday?
As all year, line play. If the OL gives time to Campbell to throw down the seams, plays are avaialble against the Steelers. That will then give them a chance to run later in the game. If the DL gets to Big Ben, they will get a key TO at some point in the game.
5. Final prediction for the game Sunday
That the Raiders will cover the spread.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on