Every now and again I get a chance to take part in a column called “The League,” which is based around the NFL. This week of course I was asked about my pick for Sunday between the Steelers and Packers in SB 45. Here’s just some of my comments about the game.
It’s a game that gets bigger and bigger every year, and this year Super Bowl XLV will highlight two of the most storied franchises in the NFL – the Packers, the team of the 60s, against the Steelers, the team of the 70s.
Of course the Steelers also have something else going for them, and that is two NFL titles in four years, and a possible third in five years, which could push the Patriots for one of the better teams the past 10-12 years.
The Packers are the hot team, as they have won their three playoff games all on the road, and all in impressive fashion over the Eagles, Falcons and Bears. Aaron Rodgers is playing great football.
Click HERE to read the rest
And if you wanna see what readers think (and this is somewhat of a shock), click HERE to see the Washington Posts poll.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on