The Steelers are number one, with women. A recent survey of 220-thousand people in 75 cities by Scarborough Sports Marketing shows that the Steelers have the biggest female fan base in the country. Thirty-four-percent of the women surveyed in and around Pittsburgh say they are Steelers fans. Green Bay comes in second with 29.4-percent and the Steelers opponent on Sunday, Buffalo, comes in third with 23.7-percent. The national average sits at 16-percent. Ironically, the Pittsburgh area men come in second in the survey at 35.1-percent, behind Green Bay at 38-percent. The Steelers home opener is Sunday at 1:00 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on