Tests on Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward show that he has a sprained knee and he is being listed as doubtful for Sunday’s game at Arizona. Ward was walking without a limp during while reporting to a team meeting on Monday; however he was on crutches later.
Ward was injured while being the intended receiver on consecutive plays during a drive in the 3rd quarter during the 49ers-Steelers game last weekend. Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin has not yet ruled Ward out of the game; Ward has missed only 3 games due to injury in 10 NFL seasons.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on