As the week moved along, I became more and more confident about the Steelers chances of winning in Arizona. Now I am not pulling a Joey Porter like he did in this week vs the Raiders in Miami, but I am now totally under the mindset that come Sunday evening the Steelers will be 4-0. I like the matchup of Ben Roethlisberger vs the Cardinal secondary, and I think that Dick LeBeau knowing the Arizona offense since he practiced against them for the last few years will be an advantage for the Steelers. Also knowing that Anquan Boldin will be missing the game means more to Arizona than the Steelers missing Hines Ward.
Also the Steelers right now have a running back in Willie Parker who is running about as or better than any back int the league right now. And something that is not being talked about but you know is going to happen, Steelers fans will be out in full force in Arizona, making it sort of a home game on the left coast for the Black and Gold. I think a lot of those factors will add up to a 4th win for the Steelers. Look for a big game for the defense, another solid game for Willie, and for Edgerrin James to be held to about 60 yards. In the end, Steelers win. Pittsburgh 24 Arizona 17
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on