The Steelers are in St. Louis getting ready to face the Rams tonight in prime time. The Steelers come into the game seeking their 10th win and a spot in this year’s playoffs. The Rams come into the game seeking their fourth win. The Rams do not have a shot at the playoffs. The Steelers are a bit healthier going into the game than they were during the week. Ike Taylor, who left last week’s loss to Jacksonville with a knee injury, practiced yesterday morning and is expected the start. Defensive end Travis Kirschke returned to practice and is listed as probable. Linebacker Clark Haggans is listed as questionable with a knee injury. Haggans went through a full practice yesterday. If Haggans can’t play, rookie second round pick LaMarr Woodley would get the start. Kickoff is set for 8:15 p.m.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on