The Steelers are in St. Louis getting ready to face the Rams tonight in prime time. The Steelers come into the game seeking their 10th win and a spot in this year’s playoffs. The Rams come into the game seeking their fourth win. The Rams do not have a shot at the playoffs. The Steelers are a bit healthier going into the game than they were during the week. Ike Taylor, who left last week’s loss to Jacksonville with a knee injury, practiced yesterday morning and is expected the start. Defensive end Travis Kirschke returned to practice and is listed as probable. Linebacker Clark Haggans is listed as questionable with a knee injury. Haggans went through a full practice yesterday. If Haggans can’t play, rookie second round pick LaMarr Woodley would get the start. Kickoff is set for 8:15 p.m.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on