Good news for the Black and Gold today as safety Troy Polamalu practiced with the team for the first time this week and now it looks as if he could play tomorrow night vs the Jaguars. “He looked good enough today to be a game-time decision,” Coach Mike Tomlin said of Polamalu to the Post-Gazette. “I know he feels well, but we’ll see. If he does play, there will be no excuses. The standard of expectation won’t change. If he’s going, he’s going.” Troy missed four of the last six games with a sprained knee. If he can go, it gives the defense a huge boost going in trying to stop the Jags solid run game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on