Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward is one of four finalists for the NFL’s Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. The award, which is presented annually, recognizes community involvement and service as well as on-field performance. The other finalists are Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten, Kansas City Chiefs offensive lineman Brian Waters and Miami Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor, a Woodland Hills High School grad. The winner will be announced at Super Bowl 42 in Glendale, Arizona February 3rd.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on