The Post-Gazette is reporting today that the Steelers have signed two sixth-round draft picks to three-year deals, safety Ryan Mundy and linebacker Mike Humpal. The two signings means the team has five of their seven picks signed, with just their first and second round picks still waiting on deals. First round pick Rashard Mendenhall and second round pick, Limas Sweed remain unsigned. Humpal received a signing bonus of $71,600; Mundy $67,600. Each player with make the league minimum of $295,000 in 2008, $385,000 in 2009 and $470,000 in 2010.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on