Head coach Mike Tomlin says that quarterback Ben Roethlisberger suffered a slight shoulder injury in the team’s 38-10 whipping of the Houston Texans on Sunday. Roethlisberger suffered the injury when he was sacked by Mario Williams. Tomlin says that Ben will be ready to play on Sunday night when the Steelers take on the Cleveland Browns but will be prevented from throwing for part of the week at practice.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on