The Steelers made an interesting roster move today, as they dumped second-year running back Gary Russell and added rookie LB Patrick Bailey. Russell was expected to have a bit of a bigger role in the teams rotation this year after having 21 yards on 7 carries last season in three games. He was an undrafted free agent from Minnesota. As for Bailey, he was on the teams practice squad. He was an undrafted free agent from Duke. Another quick note – CB Deshea Townsend will miss tomorrows game vs the Eagles due to a heel injury. It’s the second straight missed game for Townsend.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on