Pro Bowl running back Willie Parker didn’t take the field Friday for practice for the Steelers, and he will not play Sunday when the team plays the winless Bengals. Despite it being said that Parker would be ready to go after the bye, his sprained knee appeared to have been aggravated during the week and he will take another week off. Parker had missed the past two games with a sprained left knee. He returned to practice Monday and was expected to play against the Bengals, only to aggravate the injury while working out on his own Tuesday, according to coach Mike Tomlin.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on