Check out this collection of quick, easy and delicious recipes for your Steelers’ tailgating and football parties! Whether you’re cooking for the whole team or just the defensive line, these dishes are guaranteed to satisfy even the heartiest of appetites. Go Steelers!
Frank’s® RedHot® Buffalo Chicken Dip:
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
2 cans (9.75 oz each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
½ cup Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce
½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
1) Stir cream cheese in 9” deep dish pie plate until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients
2) Bake at 350°F. for 20 min. until hot and bubbling. Stir. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
– Substitute ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing and shredded cheddar cheese for blue cheese crumbles.
– Make it tailgate friendly – prepare ahead of time and transport in a disposable heavy foil pan. When you get to the tailgate heat it on a grill and serve nice and hot!
– Make this in the microwave by heating it on high for 5 minutes instead of baking
– Keep it warm in a crockpot or slow cooker
Spicy Honey-Mustard Kielbasa Wraps:
1/2 of a 17.3 ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet)
1 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. honey mustard
1 package (16 ounces) turkey or beef kielbasa, cut into 8 pieces
1) Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it’s easy to handle. Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork.
2) Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle. Brush the pastry with the honey mustard. Cut the pastry into 8 (about 4 1/2 x 3-inch) rectangles.
3) Place 1 piece kielbasa in the center of each pastry rectangle. Brush the edges with the egg mixture. Fold the pastry over the kielbasa and press the edges to seal. Place the wraps seam-side down on the baking sheet. Brush the wraps with the egg mixture.
4) Bake for 25 minutes or until the wraps are golden. Remove from the baking sheets and cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Serve with additional honey mustard for dipping
The Main Event:
1 lb. ground beef
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 1/2 tsp. packed brown sugar
2 tsp. prepared mustard
8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Seedless Rye Bread
Shredded red cabbage
1) Shape beef into 4 patties, 1/2″ thick.
2) Cook patties in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
3) Add soup, vinegar, sugar and mustard. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until done.
4) Serve on bread. Top with cabbage and sour cream.
Beer and Kraut Brats
1/2 lb. thick-cut bacon, diced
1 lb. bratwurst, cut into 2-inch pieces
1 can (12 fluid ounces) beer
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 pkg. (16 ounces) fresh sauerkraut, drained (about 3 cups)
Hoagie rolls or hot dog buns
1) Cook bacon in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Pour off drippings.
2) Add the bratwurst and cook until it’s well browned.
3) Add the beer, soup, brown sugar, sauerkraut and bacon. Heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low.
4) Cook for 15 minutes or until the bratwurst reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. stirring the mixture a few times while it’s cooking. Serve Brat and Kraut in roll or bun.
The Game Winner:
2 Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Fudge 3 Layer Cake
Assorted decorating gel (black, white)
1 package (4.9 oz.) Pepperidge Farm® Mini Milano Cookies
1) Remove cakes from freezer. Trim 1 edge of styrofoam plate even with cake, using scissors. Repeat with other cake. Place these two sides together. Carefully trim corners of cake to form a “football”. Set corners aside. Let stand 15 min. or until frosting softens.
2) Smooth frosting where cakes are joined, using a metal spatula dipped in water. Smooth frosting on sides of cake. If needed, use additional frosting from corners pieces.
3) Make an outline of a football on top of cake and laces down center, using white piping gel.
4) Decorate sides of cake with Mini Milano® cookies, pressing gently to adhere. Make football laces on cookies using black piping gel. Makes 1 cake.
For more easy and delicious recipes check out: www.Campbellskitchen.com and www.Swansonchicken.com
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on