If there was any question about who will start at QB this Sunday for the Steelers, those fears should be put aside from this tidbit today from the Post-Gazette:
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said today he passed his final post-concussion test and will play on Sunday when the Steelers open the playoffs against the San Diego Chargers at Heinz Field. Roethlisberger is taking the field this afternoon to practice for the first time since his injury. He said he’s taken several tests over the past week, that he feels fine and will take no further precautions.
The team is set to have a normal week, off tomorrow, and then practice on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Expect Ben to be out there for all three sessions, as well as the rest of any of the banged up players that may be on the bubble to play in the game.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on