If there was any question about who will start at QB this Sunday for the Steelers, those fears should be put aside from this tidbit today from the Post-Gazette:
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said today he passed his final post-concussion test and will play on Sunday when the Steelers open the playoffs against the San Diego Chargers at Heinz Field. Roethlisberger is taking the field this afternoon to practice for the first time since his injury. He said he’s taken several tests over the past week, that he feels fine and will take no further precautions.
The team is set to have a normal week, off tomorrow, and then practice on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Expect Ben to be out there for all three sessions, as well as the rest of any of the banged up players that may be on the bubble to play in the game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on