Not like it was in any question in my mind, but Heath Miller has told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that #86 Hines Ward will be a go for Super Bowl XLIII in Tampa a week from Sunday
“I don’t think there’s any question (No.) 86 will be on the field,” Pittsburgh tight end Heath Miller told the newspaper. “I don’t even know the extent of his injury, but I saw him walking (Monday) so I’m pretty sure that two weeks from now he’ll be playing.”
Ward has a reported sprain of his MCL which was suffered on an 11-yard gain in first quarter of the eventual 23-14 win.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on