A Steelers player is reportedly facing a criminal charge in Alexandria. WUSA-TV reports that tight end Jonathan Dukker was charged with obstruction of justice after police responded to a complaint around 3:30 this morning in the Old Town area. Dukker reportedly tried to run from officers, but was captured and arrested.
He has since been released. Dukker is not going to play in the February 1st Super Bowl game against the Arizona Cardinals anyway, because he suffered a knee injury during training camp last summer and has sat out the season on injured reserve.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on