Steelers WR Santonio Holmes captured the Super Bowl MVP award last night at Super Bowl XLIII with one of, if not the most amazing touchdown catch in Super Bowl history. While it came down to the wire, here are the way the voters went when it came to the voting for the MVP of Super Bowl XLIII:
Santonio Holmes 12.5 Votes
Ben Roethlisberger 3.0 Votes
Larry Fitzgerald 2.5 Votes
James Harrison 2.0 Votes
Total Votes: 20
Holmes is the second Steelers WR in four seasons to win the MVP at the Super Bowl, as in Super Bowl XL, Hines Ward took home the award.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on