Free agency has arrived, and players like Bryant McFadden and Nate Washington could have new teams by the time you read this post. As far as the Steelers go, forget about trying to land a guy like Colts center Jeff Saturday, as he has signed a three-year deal with the Colts to return. In terms of money, the team doesn’t have much to play with unless they want to start cutting players. Adam Schefter says the team is $7.4 million under the cap. Slim pickings as usual for the Steelers as free agency gets underway.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on