With the Steelers dealing with some injuries already on their O-line, rumors are abound today that the team is going to bring in former Temple center Alex Derenthal. He’s 6-4, 298, and can also play guard. With Justin Hartwig hurt, and Darnell Stapleton going under the knife for his knee today and out two to four weeks, the club needs to add some beef and some players to shore up the line. We’ll update later if in face Derenthal is inked and comes in.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on