Steelers starting RB Willie Parker just didn’t feel right waking up Saturday night, but should be okay. Parker missed Saturday’s session with back spasms, although the team says it should not be a major problem.
Coach Mike Tomlin said Parker woke up with his back not feeling right. The Steelers had their first and only night practice Friday night. “It shouldn’t be a big, major deal, but we wanted to exercise caution,” Tomlin said.
Also missing from Saturday’s session was starting outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley, who sat out his third consecutive day of practice due to swelling in his right knee, but he expects to return Sunday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on