The Post-Gazette reports that co-workers are ready to testify that Roethlisberger’s accuser wasn’t assaulted:
Three friends and co-workers of the woman accusing Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault have testified that, based on their conversations with her, they believed the sex was consensual. The co-workers, two of whom have been named as defendants in the lawsuit, also said they did not report the encounter to superiors at Harrah’s Lake Tahoe, where the woman worked, because the hotel would have fired her for violating a policy forbidding employees to visit guests in their rooms.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on