Big Ben was back on the practice field on Wednesday, and it looks like according to reports that he’ll play on Saturday at home vs the Bills:
Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger took part in most of the Steelers’ practice yesterday, though he spent the last part of it icing the back of his foot. Barring a setback, he will play when the Steelers play host to the Buffalo Bills in a preseason game at 7:30 p.m. Saturday. Roethlisberger says he expects to play at least the first two quarters against the Bills.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on