The news on safety Troy Polamalu is not so good. It looks like the playmaker will be out anywhere from three to six weeks as he has a sprained MCL in his knee. Polamalu left Thursday’s 13-10 defeat of the Titans before halftime. After the game, Mike Tomlin said the diagnosis is preliminary and refused to rule out that the injury could be more serious than an MCL sprain. For now, expect to see a lot of Tyrone Carter in the safety spot, as he stepped in on Thursday and did a solid job in the second half.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on