I guess we’ll never know the real talent of Isaac Redmen, as today the team dumped the RB for Nick Eason, who was dumped last week to bring Redman on the active roster:
Isaac Redman’s stay with the Steelers was a short one, Redman was released today after two days and one game on the roster. The Steelers re-signed veteran defensive end Nick Eason, who was released on Saturday to make room for Redman on the 53-man roster for Sunday night’s game against San Diego. Redman, who had been on the practice squad, was added to the roster for Sunday’s game because Willie Parker was injured and could not play, the Steelers have room on their practice squad but have not yet announced if they re-signed Redman to it.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on