Scott Brown, of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, reports Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians said RB Willie Parker (toe) will be the team’s starter when he is healthy because at this point Parker is proven and RB Rashard Mendenhall has not proven himself yet. ‘Willie Parker’s a proven commodity. When Rashard is (proven), then we’ll re-evaluate him. I hope it gets to that problem. I’d like to have those two healthy at the same time,’ Arians said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on