So while the facts continue to get sorted out about the latest with QB Ben Roethlisberger, his agent is speaking out, of course defending his client about what went down in Georgia.
“Last night, Ben and his friends met a group of women and everyone mingled together throughout the evening,” according to a release issued late this afternoon from Roethlisberger’s agent, Ryan Tollner. “We have spoken to law enforcement. Based on information currently available, an allegation was made against Ben, which appeared to be dismissed after a preliminary investigation last night.”
Jon Bankhead, a spokesman for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, said Milledgeville police asked his department to aid in the investigation. “We are assisting the department in an alleged rape case. I can’t make any further comment than that,” Bankhead said. Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett said: “We are gathering information on the report and we will have no other comment at this time.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on