Ben Roethlisberger just added another elite member to his defense team — a famous private investigator who’s handled several high profile celebrity cases before.
TMZ has learned the P.I. is Charles Mittelstadt — who has worked as a lead investigator on behalf of NFL stars like Ray Lewis and Jamal Lewis. Mittelstadt has also worked for rapper T.I. and convicted Olympic bomber Eric Rudolph.
Hiring a private investigator is a sign that the alleged victim is fair game. In this case, as we already reported, law enforcement tells us alcohol was a factor.
It’s a safe bet the P.I. will go down that road … as well as others.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on