TMZ has a funny story about Big Ben’s night out, stating that it even had a name – “Ben-a-Palooza”:
Most of Ben Roethlisberger’s ill-fated party weekend was thoroughly planned out weeks in advance — minus the whole alleged sexual assault part — and TMZ has learned the festivities even had a name … “Ben-a-Palooza.” The Palooza is a tradition that Ben and his pals have put together for the past several years — in which the Steelers quarterback and a group of his friends celebrate Ben’s birthday together. This year, Ben-a-Palooza began at Roethlisberger’s home near Pittsburgh, where the group boarded a party bus bound for Ben’s lake house in Georgia and when they arrived, several members spent one of the nights on a bar crawl in Milledgeville — where Ben was later accused of sexually assaulting a 20-year-old woman in a nightclub bathroom.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on