It appears that Monday is going to be “D Day” for Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger, as ESPN reports that Monday will be the day a decision will be made if Ben is going to be charged in the sexual assault case brought against him in Georgia:
A district attorney in Georgia plans to announce Monday whether charges will be brought in a case of sexual assault accusations against Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. District Attorney Fred Bright said in a statement Friday he has reviewed all the investigation reports and will hold a news conference to announce a decision. Milledgeville police Chief Woodrow Blue said Wednesday his department and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation had wrapped up their investigation into a 20-year-old college student’s claim that the two-time Superbowl champion sexually assaulted her early March 5 at a club in Milledgeville.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on