Lester Munson, who is the legal expert for ESPN, has a pretty good piece today about why Ben Roethlisberger won’t be charged. The article points out about some specifics, including the drinking in the case, the bathroom being cramped, as well as what could lie ahead for Ben in terms of a possible civil suit by the woman accusing him.
The entire story can be read by clicking HERE – I recommend taking 10 minutes to check it out.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on