Looks like the police pals of Big Ben are still under investigation for their roles in the Georgia incident:
Ben Roethlisberger has been suspended for six games, but two Pennsylvania police officers who worked as personal assistants to the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback are still being investigated, with their jobs at stake. At issue is their role the night Roethlisberger was accused of sexual assault in Georgia. State trooper Ed Joyner’s permission to work as Roethlisberger’s assistant and chauffeur has already been rescinded, the Pennsylvania State Police say Joyner “demeaned” the agency, even though a prosecutor declined to charge Roethlisberger.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on