In just another case of off the field issues for now New York Jets and former Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes, the site Celebrity Justice reports that Holmes was pulled off a flight last night in Pittsburgh for creating a disturbance with something to do with his IPod:
New York Jets wideout Santonio Holmes, who has a history of legal trouble ranging from domestic violence to marijuana possession and who is currently suspended for the first four games of the regular season, was met by local police upon deplaning from a flight at Pittsburgh International Airport last night, after reportedly creating a disturbance by refusing to comply with the flight crew’s instructions concerning ipod use on board the aircraft.
The site goes on to talk about all the issues that Holmes has had since his days in the NFL and even before, and while the Steelers only got a 5th round pick for him, now maybe it’s making more sense as to why no team was really willing to give the Steelers anything more than that. If nothing else, it seems the Jets will have their hands filled with Holmes once he’s finally able to take the field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on