If you are wondering who is going to be the starting QB for the Steelers come opening day, all indications at this point look like it will be veteran Byron Leftwich:
At least for the moment, Byron Leftwich is looking as if he will be Pittsburgh’s Week 1 starter, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. He apparently has a leg up on Dennis Dixon, who started one game in place of Ben Roethlisberger last season. Whoever is eventually named Pittsburgh’s Week 1 starter will be under-center for at least four games while Roethlisberger serves his suspension.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on