NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said today at the one-day owners meeting that he is going to sit down and “determine the next step” when it comes to letting Ben Roethlisberger rejoin the Steelers for offseason workouts.
Goodell said that he would soon review the behavioural evaluation he ordered as part of his six-game suspension of the Steelers quarterback under the league’s conduct policy.
The Steelers have been waiting on the commish to decide when the QB can return, and in the meantime have been giving most of their first-team snaps to Byron Leftwich, who is expected to start the season with Roethlisberger being suspended.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on