The Steelers will have their franchise quarterback again next week, and it comes at a great time for the club. Ben Roethlisberger has missed a couple OTA’s, but according to NFL Network’s Jason LaCanfora, the timing for Ben to return couldn’t be better.
“Everyone’s deemed from the team to the league to the medical professionals that this is a good time for Ben to get back in the league in a working environment, begin working and concentrating on football again,” LaCanfora said. “If he continues to stay clean and stay out of trouble for the coming months, we’ll see what that suspension will be.
“I have a feeling that if he stays out of trouble, it will be four games.”
Now the question is – does Ben stay out of trouble, and can he start to rebuild himself as a key member of the Steelers family.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on