Tonight Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau was placed in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and while all the current Steelers went to Canton for the honor, a former Steeler made his way and even sported a “Terrible Towel” on his shoulder for the event reports NFL Networks Jason LaCanfora:
Joey Porter came in from AZ for Coach LeBeau’s honor. Was even sporting a Terrible Towel on his shoulder and a Cardinals golf shirt
I threw the question out after he was let go by Miami about the Steelers looking at Porter, and most of you were for it. Too bad the Steelers were not, though they knew the deal with him and I’m sure they are confident they made the right move.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on