If Ben Roethlisberger is going to officially have his suspension knocked down to four games, he will probably know Friday or shortly after, as that is the day he will meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. The Steelers made that announced Tuesday, this after it was first reported by FOX Sports at the start of their preseason game between the Steelers and Broncos on Sunday night.
Goodell suspended Roethlisberger for the first six games of the season after the quarterback was accused of sexually assaulting a woman at a Georgia nightclub last May. Goodell has said the suspension could be cut to four games for good behavior.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on