For the second straight day, NT Chris Hoke missed practice due to the MCL sprain he suffered late in the Steelers win over the Bucs last weekend.
Hoke’s absence could be big only due to the fact he’s the only other true NT on the roster after Casey Hampton. The Steelers starting nose tackle played last week vs the Bucs and came out of the game fine, but if he has another injury issue like earlier in the season, the club could be in trouble at that spot on the field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on