Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that defensive end Brett Keisel will miss Sunday’s game at Miami with a left hamstring injury. Keisel was injured during the first quarter of the Steelers’ 28-10 victory against Cleveland on Sunday and did not return.
The options to play for Keisel will be either Nick Eason or former first-round draft pick Ziggy Hood.
Also on the injury front, right guard Doug Legursky has a sprained a medial collateral ligament in his left knee, but returned to the game. He is expected to play at Miami. Legursky replaced Trai Essex, who has missed three games with a sprained left ankle. Legursky could keep the job even when Essex is ready to play.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on