Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that defensive end Brett Keisel will miss Sunday’s game at Miami with a left hamstring injury. Keisel was injured during the first quarter of the Steelers’ 28-10 victory against Cleveland on Sunday and did not return.
The options to play for Keisel will be either Nick Eason or former first-round draft pick Ziggy Hood.
Also on the injury front, right guard Doug Legursky has a sprained a medial collateral ligament in his left knee, but returned to the game. He is expected to play at Miami. Legursky replaced Trai Essex, who has missed three games with a sprained left ankle. Legursky could keep the job even when Essex is ready to play.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on