Mike Tomlin said Tuesday that defensive end Brett Keisel will miss Sunday’s game at Miami with a left hamstring injury. Keisel was injured during the first quarter of the Steelers’ 28-10 victory against Cleveland on Sunday and did not return.
The options to play for Keisel will be either Nick Eason or former first-round draft pick Ziggy Hood.
Also on the injury front, right guard Doug Legursky has a sprained a medial collateral ligament in his left knee, but returned to the game. He is expected to play at Miami. Legursky replaced Trai Essex, who has missed three games with a sprained left ankle. Legursky could keep the job even when Essex is ready to play.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on