For those that need a good laugh, check out this latest comedy clip from Abbot and Costello, otherwise known as Terrell Owens (just voted as the most overrated player in the NFL) and Chad Ochocinco (who has a whole one TD this year on a team that is 2-3). These two clowns try (with little success) to brainwash watchers into why Ben Roethlsiberger should have had a longer suspension and one as long as dog killer Mike Vick.
The most funny part is Owens talking about the “rap sheet” on Ben, in which he includes the motorcycle accident in 2006. It’s worth laughing at more than once.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on