The Steelers got awful news on Wednesday with having to put Max Starks on IR, but the Pats have some bad news of their own with QB Tom Brady being banged up with a foot sprain. He missed his first practice of the season on Wednesday, but reports say he’ll play Sunday night.
Quarterback Tom Brady is battling a foot sprain but is expected to play Sunday night against the Steelers, the Boston Globe reported Wednesday, citing a league source. Brady missed his first practice of the season on Wednesday. In his absence, backup quarterback Brian Hoyer took the snaps during the team’s first day of practice leading up to the Steelers’ game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on