Tight end Heath Miller won’t be on the field Sunday vs the Bengals at home after suffering a concussion during Sunday night’s 13-10 win over the Ravens. Also out for the Steelers are defensive end Aaron Smith (torn triceps tendon) and defensive end Steve McClendon .
The following players are all probable: offensive tackle Flozell Adams (ankle), safety Troy Polamalu (ankle) and running back Isaac Redman (ankle).
All three of those players are expected to play, including Adams who left the game vs the Ravens and didn’t come back, but has practiced this week and said he would go vs the Bengals.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on