The NFL has just announced that the Steelers will play the first game of the divisional weekend, meaning they will play at 4:30pm on Saturday, January 15th at Heinz Field. The game will be against the higher seed in the AFC, as the Patriots, who will play the following day at home, will get the lowest seed remaining in the conference.
The conference seeds go as follow:
#1 New England
#4 Kansas City
#6 New York Jets
This means that the Steelers cannot play the Jets, a team they lost to a few weeks back at home 22-17. They would play one of three teams, the Colts, the Chiefs or the Ravens.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on