Ben Roethlisberger has got himself quite a catch — ’cause the woman who has reportedly agreed to marry the Steelers QB enjoys ball handling and roasting marshmallows.
The lucky lady, Ashley Harlan, is a 2009 graduate from St. Francis University in Pennsylvania — TMZ obtained these pics of Ashley hangin’ with college friends. She earned a bachelor’s degree and a master’s in physician assistant science.
Ashley was also a high school studette in volleyball, softball, and basketball.
Her hometown paper — the New Castle News — is confirming the engagement … but Big Ben has been mum on the subject. Not like he’s got anything else going on … (cough cough) playoffs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on